Tuesday 21 December 2010

Not the best of starts...

*Looks at the followers bar*
Ooooh, no followers? I better get used to this. I suppose this is going to be a glorified way of talking to myself...
Well anyway, if you by some kind of coincidence stumble upon this blog and like it, please. Tell all your friends, you'll make me happy!
Here's a diagram of what will happen if this blog gets even half a follower:



As you can probably tell, this is going to be a random mind dump for the gibbering creative madness which infests my head. Hopefully, since you're reading this far, we are best friends forever. And best friends read best friends blogs, don't they!? Basically what I'm trying to say is read and share this, or I'll set my dinosaurs on you. 



So anyway, I think what I was trying to say in this post before I got over excited and started drawing dinosaurs, was that my blog didn't get off to the best of starts... My two passwords required to confirm or whatever didn't match, this may seem like nothing to an ordinary person, but you forget, I am no ordinary person.


,


Well that's all for today because I am thoroughly drained of inspiration and if I carry on blogging I'll just end up drawing a post of dinosaurs, which I promise I will do one day, just not tonight, it's late and if I draw much more in one sitting my dinosaurs will look like this:
Anyway, good night new best friend. Come back or I'll be sad. And you won't like me when I'm sad.


2 comments:

  1. Orignal and fuckin funny aswell!! go blogger!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't let it get you down. It takes TIME, EFFORT, CONSISTENCY, and most important of all, QUALITY CONTENT to build up a reader base.

    .....but also, I think the link on Chicken Maker's latest post is helping you out too!

    =p

    ReplyDelete