Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve, that day that you want to just finish so that you can tuck into some presents, err, I mean family atmosphere, giving spirit and love *cough*.

I don't know about you but I always struggle to sleep Christmas Eve, and I can pretty much predict how tonight is going to go:


22:00 Christmas tomorrow! Presents tomorrow!


22:30 I should probably get to sleep now...


23:00 Any time now...


23:30 Any time now...


00:00 THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!


00:30 Still not working...


01:00feel something, maybe it’s sleep kicking in... No, I just farted.


01:30 This is all Santa’s fault, the big fat jolly scheming bastard.


02:00 I could totally knock myself out with that big plank of wood over there.


02:30 Worst. Idea. Ever.


03:00 Eurekah! Cough medicine makes you drowsy!


03:30 Uhhh... Suhuhbuhuple pah...


04:00 Coming down...


04:30 ...down...


05:00 ...and down some more...


05:30 Finally... Sleep...


06:00 CHRISTMAS!!!


06:01 Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. Presents. 


So my lovely readers, I hope you have a very merry Christmas Eve, and better luck than I do at sleeping!




















1 comment:

  1. I like the bit where you get hit with wood.

    ReplyDelete